Daisypath Anniversary tickers

i love my mom more than i love you

happy mother's day for all moms :) 
without my mom, i would not be born in this beatiful world
without my mom i would not know to eat
without my mom i would not know to walk
without my mom i would not know to wear the clothes
without my mom i would not know what is A B C
without my mom i would not know to cook
without my mom i would not know to ride a bike
without my mom i would not know to be a good girl
without my mom i would not know to be a good student
without my mom i would not know to smile 
wihout my mom i would not know everything!

mom, i need you in every single day of my life
i love you mom !
i am proud to have you 
i am grateful to have you
i am lucky to have you
i pray we will be together in heaven soon with our great family ^^

*my favourite